Thursday, December 21, 2006

Pierced White Toast?

My latest obsession is the thought of getting pierced...down in my manhood. I have been to several websites that describes the whole procedure (usually painful, but I'm not afraid of that) and posts photos of others who have had one of more piercings. Just the idea of having a sexual secret--a pierced cock--makes me excited! I can imagine walking around town or the gym, with that little extra tingle of decorate hardware in my shorts... Unfortunately, my wife doesn't think it is such a great idea and won't even consider backing me in this adventure. I'm a grown up and can of course choose what I want to do, but at the risk of not getting sex with my wife in the future? Hmmmmmmm...maybe if I got two piecings she would change her mind?!

No comments: